eMetal™ FS5900 Vertical snap-on
FS5900 vertical snap-on finger stock gasket:
1. It is suitable for high temperature or other occasions that are not suitable for assembly with glue.
2. High installation reliability, durable and reliable clamping force, and can withstand pressure from all directions.
3. High shielding effectiveness, usually up to> 80dB.
4. Have a larger compression space.
5. Tin, nickel, and zinc can be used for the plating layer to meet different environments and help designers consider electrochemical compatibility comprehensively.
Chassis, panel, machine cover, sockets and cable entrances and exits, and plug-in box interfaces.
|Part No||A||B||C||D||E||F||Material thickness||Standard length||Section number|
Depending on strong technical support and comprehensive production capacity, we provide various printed label products and precision die-cuts quickly (within 1-3 days). * Material Options: Tapes, Insulating PC/PP/PET, Foam, Rubber, Aluminium, Copper foil and thermal/Electrical condutive materials; * Manufacturing capabilities: Digital printing, Screen printing, Thermal Forming, Precision Die-cutting, Stamping & Punching, CNC routing, Lamination & Slitting and assembly service. * Color Management: X-rite 7600 chromatometer.
GBT-ViaTHERM TFP8050-00 is a 8 W/m∙K thermal pad with superb thermal performance and high compressibility. This product series also encludes normal and ultra-soft version. The material has inherent tackiness on both sides allows the product to effectively fill irregular air gaps so that to imporve the overall thermal performance.
If you have any good suggestions and comments on our company, or want to consult our products, please fill in the form below, and we will contact you at the first time!
Pls input your email address here
North America: firstname.lastname@example.org