Thermal Interface Material
EMI Shielding Materials
EC: Electrically Conductive Seal
NC: Non-Conductive Seal
EF: Electrically Conductive FIP
eFleXM™: EMI Foam Gasket and Tape
eVENTI™: Ventilation panel/Air Filters
eMETAL™: EMI STAMPING METAL
EMI RF ABSORBER
Heat Dissipation Solutions
Smart Manufacturing Solutions
GoodBon® Thermal Filler Pad (Thermal Filler Pad) product series provide engineers with the most extensive product choice:
- Regarding the K(thermal conductivity): the thermal conductivity of on-the-shielf products can reach up to 15w/mk; our R&D and design team also plans to launch product solutions with higher thermal conductivity;
- Regarding the HARDNESS: each type of thermal conductivity product is available in three basic versions: conventional hardness, softer, and ultra-soft according to Shore OO hardness;
- Regarding the material substrate, we can also provide customers with silicone and non-silicon based thermal pad products.
- Regarding the THICKNESS--
a. K≤1.5W/mk, the thinnest thickness is 0.07mm
b. K between 1.5~3.5W/mk, the thinnest thickness is 0.15mm
c. K between 4~6W/mk, the thinnest thickness is 0.25mm
d. K≥7W/mk, the thinnest thickness is 0.30mm
e. If the pad is laminated with insulated cloth, PI film or other laminated film, or with single/double-sided adhesive, the thinnest thickness is 0.50mm
- Regarding the Thickness Tolerance: for THK ≥5mm, it is ±0.5mm; for THK ≤0.3mm, it is ±0.03mm; the rest are ±10%.
GBT-ViaTHERM TFP8050-00 is a 8 W/m∙K thermal pad with superb thermal performance and high compressibility. This product series also encludes normal and ultra-soft version. The material has inherent tackiness on both sides allows the product to effectively fill irregular air gaps so that to imporve the overall thermal performance.
North America: firstname.lastname@example.org